VINYL PLASTIC TAPE
Highly visible, tough, pressure-sensitive vinyl tapes are perfect for: color coding, aisle marking, duct sealing, abrasion protection, joint sealing, pipe wrapping, decorating, light bundling, packaging, safety marking, etc. Available in 12 colors and clear. Please specify color. Example: For 5" x 36 yds. in dark blue, specify VM108-DB.
All of our vinyl, pressure-sensitive tapes can be custom slit from widths of 1/4" and up.
|VM100-||1" x 36 yds.|
|VM102-||2" x 36 yds.|
|VM104-||3" x 36 yds.|
|VM106-||4" x 36 yds.|
|VM108-|| 5" x 36 yds.|
|VM110-||6" x 36 yds.|
|VM120-||1" x 60 yds.|
|VM122-||2" x 60 yds.|
|VM124-||3" x 60 yds.|
|VM126-||4" x 60 yds.|
|VM128-||5" x 60 yds.|
|VM130-||6" x 60 yds.|
|RD - Red||GY - Grey||YL - Yellow||OR - Orange|
|DG - Dark Green||BR - Brown||LG - Light Green||WT - White|
|DB - Dark Blue||BK - Black||LB - Light Blue||PU - Purple|
|Also Available in Clear|
VM Series Color Chart Available to download.
OSHA COLOR REQUIREMENTS:
- RED - Fire Protection Equipment, Emergency Stop Controls and Existing Danger Hazards.
- ORANGE - Danger Points on Machinery.
- LIGHT GREEN - Safety Equipment such as First Aid Kits and Eye-Wash/Shower Locations.
- LIGHT BLUE - Warn Against Starting/Use of/Movement of Equipment Being Worked On.
- YELLOW - Physical Hazards.
- MAGENTA/PURPLE - X-Ray and Radiation Hazards.
Vinyl Plastic Tape Technical Specifications
Return to Home Page
For more information Call us at Phone: 800-222-6866 - 714-898-8048 or by Fax: 800-228-1274
or if you prefer you can contact us direct by email
© Harris Industries, Inc. 2004